Wednesday, September 13, 2006

say hello to my little friend

Well, there she is.

Yeah, we both sorta think she is a she. We don't care either way, but that is the gut feeling, so to speak. We are still waiting to hear from Laura's brother, who has a gift for predicting these kind of things. We'll know for sure in about a month.

So, a bunch of you are here a few days after I've written this. Sorry we kept it secret for a while, but Laura and I needed a few weeks to adjust and get used to this. It's not like we act our age at all much, so big changes are ahead. But it is all good. We change our lives, and get a baby in return.

I'll take it.

And I hope Laura and I can be forgiven for the last month or so when we have gone home early or not come out at all. We are sure some of you have figured this out a long time ago. And if so, thanks for not being all, "Are you pregnant?"

Anyway, enjoy the out-of-the-bag cat. And please understand when one of us is freaking out. It happens more now than before.

But not by much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Ann & Patrick said...

Yay! We are so excited for y'all! We can't wait to be Aunt & Uncle to your little one. Yep, Patrick's been 100% so far in his predictions, but usually he has to be in the mother's presence before giving the verdict. I'll let him tell you what his initial guess is. :o)

8:08 AM  
Blogger e2 said...

yeay!!!!
and not having had the experience personally i'll refrain from loading the pile of stories and advice i've received over the years from my multitudinous family.
congrats, congrats, how exciting!
esther

10:04 AM  
Blogger Tutu Sharon said...

You both are old souls so just remember: freaking out is part of the game. And, Eric, just remember your "dad" stories when you get too serious.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks everyone!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home