Sophie Eats Solids
Here is Sophie eating some very soupy solids for the first time. It was filmed a few weeks ago. We've also tried squash (yummy) and peas (she will not eat them in a house, she will not eat them with a mouse). She is doing slightly better at keeping the food in her mouth.
She also loves to drum on anything she can get her hands on, and would turn this keyboard into a percussive instrument if...only...she...could...reach IT!
In lieu of her keyboard poetry, she would like me to pass along ahhh oooo ahhh ahhh ba bababa ba ba and a few "milk" baby signs. And yes, we just became that kind of blog.





5 Comments:
Jo and Adam loved the video. We'll get Uncle Dick to watch it tonight!
Amazingly cute.
What is a "milk" sign?
Is that like a gang sign but for infants?
The milk sign is from baby sign language, but honestly I think it's something they just do at this age.
From now on I'm going to pretend it's a baby gang sign.
That is one fantastic video!!
Sorry I am a little late in commenting--kind of catching up on
past news. She really acted like she liked it. I think she will be a good eater. Thanks for sharing such a great experience, and I love the song!!
Lots of love
She is beyond cute. Her smile. Oh, my.
Post a Comment
<< Home