Monday, July 02, 2007

Chim Chim Cher-ee!



I'm finally uploading some pictures the family took during their New York visit. This one comes from Tutu Sharon during the trip on the Staten Island Ferry. (We were very tired, we were very merry--)

I'm glad these pictures are starting to show more of Sophie's personality. She's a big smiler these days, although sometimes she is quiet and drinks the world in.

Today was her first day with the nanny. I think it went well. This afternoon I popped home for a bit and saw that our nanny had organized our wayward shoes. It sort of boggled my mind. Time to care for a baby AND organize my shoes? I'm going to pretend elves did it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tutu Sharon said...

Blessings to the nanny. (Could you send the elves to my house?)

8:21 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Our babysitter has trimmed our dogs' toenails. It boggles the mind!

12:04 PM  
Blogger C said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home