Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Strange Bedfellows

For Christmas my mom got me this Back and Belly pillow. It's great, but it also takes up a lot of space in our not-king sized bed. Eric has taken to calling it the giant two-man pillow. It's like there's four of us in there. Or four and a half.

The pillow arrived just in time. I'm at an odd point in the pregnancy where it feels like my belly weighs 20 pounds and rolling over in bed is impossible. I'm still not entirely comfortable but I think I'd be lost without my man pillow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tutu Sharon said...

So how does the pillow work? (Either the human pillow or the pregnancy pillow)

I never sleep on my stomach so I didn't need one. (I guess.)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

It's not for sleeping on your stomach, it supports your back and belly when you sleep on your side. I could try to explain that, but I think if you follow that link they have pictures of all the different ways you could use it.

7:06 PM  
Blogger moto said...

actually, I call it the Double-Man Pillow(tm), because it is like two long, man-sized pillows formed into a giant 'U' that one can wrap around themselves in many ways.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Tutu Sharon said...

So - how does it support your back and your stomach? Does it do it at the same time?

I know I know.
Go to the website.
It's more fun to try to get you to 'spain it.

tee hee

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home