Oh baby.
posted by Laura at 4:17 PM
I'm very embarrassed. I thought you meant the ability to pass under a stick, held very low to the ground.But the Roman Catholic church is making progress - that's very good. No more limbo babies.~~/;=)
BLASPHEMY!!! [shrug]I'm surprised it took the Church this long to realize keeping babies in limbo made them look like douches.And perhaps one day, generations from now, they'll consider condoms not to be the root of all evil.
We can only hope . . .
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I'm very embarrassed. I thought you meant the ability to pass under a stick, held very low to the ground.
But the Roman Catholic church is making progress - that's very good. No more limbo babies.
~~/;=)
BLASPHEMY!!!
[shrug]
I'm surprised it took the Church this long to realize keeping babies in limbo made them look like douches.
And perhaps one day, generations from now, they'll consider condoms not to be the root of all evil.
We can only hope . . .
Post a Comment
<< Home