Thursday, March 22, 2007

Love, L'oeuf, Whatever I'm Still Pregnant.

There is evidently a sale at Dwell this weekend, which I might have to attend if I'm not in labor. I'm in love with the patterns. Hello cowgirl.

I also love some of the photos on that site, because who would be tempted to decorate a nursery with animal skulls? (I mean, besides me?) Honestly, I think our Bali wood mobiles will be possibly terrifying enough.

I had another appointment today and not a lot has changed. My last ultrasound a few days ago estimated the fetal weight at 7lbs 15 oz. I'm hoping I'll go into labor before I have to have another ultrasound. Like Hannah, I'm walking and drinking raspberry leaf tea. I hope it's working for her. So far it's not doing much over here.

Also, can someone pick up a can of tennis balls for me? I'm supposed to put them in a sock, but I just haven't been bothered to pick up a can. You know, with all the tennis I play.

7 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Why do you need tennis balls?

12:02 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

To put in a sock. Like I said.

For real: http://www.birthingnaturally.net/cn/tool/tennis.html

2:58 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I have no tennis balls, either- maybe that is what the babies are waiting on?

7:40 AM  
Blogger Tutu Sharon said...

Do you have the cowgirl hooded towel or stroller blanket from Dwell?

5:03 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I don't, but we do have hooded towels and stroller blankets. I'm thinking of picking up some fitted sheets in a few patterns at the in-store sale.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Tutu Sharon said...

As Tress is trying to take over completely, she is sitting in my being with her lower lip stuck out because she hasn't been able to buy Minimax ANYTHING!! (yet) I just left a message on your cell phone because my mother is throwing a fit, wanting to buy Minimax something - anything.

Let me know soon before I have to call an exorcist.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

If Tress still has her dander up, the cowgirl sheet wasn't part of Dwell's sample sale so I didn't get it. And you can tell your mother's spirit that we're registered at babies r us. Do they have credit in the afterlife?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home