Jaws was Never my Scene
I sing a lot to Sophie. More often than not the songs are by Radiohead, Modest Mouse, or even Frank Zappa. For a little while I worried I might be warping her, but now I'm pretty sure she enjoys it no matter what I sing. Besides, Itsy Bitsy Spider got old quickly, and it was much more fun to sing the "pretty pretty girl" section (but only that) of Beast of Burden. I'm sure when she gets older we'll sing plenty of rounds of the Wheels on the Bus.
We have a new favorite game where I bicycle her legs and sing Queen's Bicycle Race to her. It sure does make her smile.
We have a new favorite game where I bicycle her legs and sing Queen's Bicycle Race to her. It sure does make her smile.





3 Comments:
Along the music topic, I saw this and thought of you:
http://tinyurl.com/36orw6
that's awesome. i have a songs of woody guthrie cd as well that i love. the johhny cash one looks great!
Just like my mama used to sing Simon and Garfunkel. That's so cute.
I'm gonna have a hard time finding a good Ani Difranco lullaby.
Post a Comment
<< Home