Another Milestone
Last night Sophie was chewing on my finger and I felt the beginnings of her first tooth poking through on the bottom! First tooth! I told her about her first tooth so many times that the word "tooth" can now send her into a giggle fit, as does my impression of Grover doing "Near....FAR!" I haven't gotten a good look at the tooth yet, that pesky tongue does get in the way. I'm also glad for this development because it gives me hope that her recent wakings in the night have indeed been due to this new development and not just for the purposes of making me insane.
Sophie's also been pulling herself up, both into sitting and standing positions.

Don't worry Mom, we lowered the crib mattress.
She's crawling on her belly like she's part of some covert operation. She still doesn't go too far in any direction, and that's just fine by me.
Sophie's also been pulling herself up, both into sitting and standing positions.

Don't worry Mom, we lowered the crib mattress.
She's crawling on her belly like she's part of some covert operation. She still doesn't go too far in any direction, and that's just fine by me.





1 Comments:
Thanks for lowering that mattress--I'm all better now!! Yes, that crawling thing not coming too fast can be a blessing, too. First tooth, WOOHOO!!!
Lots of love.
Post a Comment
<< Home