Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pink

So many pink clothes. So so many pink clothes. So many pink clothes that there are days in a row where she wears pink from head to toe because I don't have enough clothes that aren't pink to break up the outfit. Sorry Sophie, I say, it's pink again! Pink up to my ears. I'm full of pink.

And dressed from head to toe in pink and wrapped in pink with pink socks and a pink hat a stranger on the street will call her buddy and ask how old he is. And I don't mind, I really don't, but I think, "Really?"

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love that the photo in the entry right below this one is, naturally, of Sophie wearing all pink.

How'd them yellow socks get in there?

12:15 PM  
Blogger Tutu Sharon said...

This lovely blogger.com just ate my comments. I guess the comments were too stupid for Sophia.

So, I'll try again and not be so dumb...

If Sophia continues to get her coloring from her Uncle Patrick, she will not be wearing pink for much longer. Not her color.

However, if her coloring starts turning toward her father, Sophia will continue to look dazzling in all shades of pink - and if her personality dictates it - hot pink!

Love and kisses,
Tutu Sharon

2:27 PM  
Blogger Tutu Sharon said...

By the way, did her present arrive yet?

It is not pink.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Chris--the yellow socks are my special way of preventing a total pink immersion.

Sharon, The present did arrive. Should we open it now or wait?

2:42 PM  
Blogger Tutu Sharon said...

You should open Sophia's present now. Of course, today is Wednesday and I think you've already gone to Houston. Oh well.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home