We made a boat and floated into Manhattan Friday afternoon for an appointment with the pediatrician, who declared it Sophie's last Fun Appointment before all the shots come. She's 9 lbs 2 oz, quite a grower.
I laugh that I was worried about Sophie sleeping through the night last week. She's taken to waking at 2am and 4am again. She does go back to sleep very easily after both these feedings, for which I am grateful. I'm knocking on our wooden desk right now.
We're getting ready to interview nannies, which is practically giving me hives. I think leaving Sophie with someone during the day will be much more difficult than I ever anticipated. Yes, even though there are days when I think if I don't get some fresh air I might go mad, I'm not sure what to do with the idea of not having her attached to me.
We had an eventful Sunday with several visitors for Miss Sophie. I'll post a few pictures soon. Right now Sophie's strapped on and we're going to take advantage of our good weather and try and flag down the ice cream truck.
I laugh that I was worried about Sophie sleeping through the night last week. She's taken to waking at 2am and 4am again. She does go back to sleep very easily after both these feedings, for which I am grateful. I'm knocking on our wooden desk right now.
We're getting ready to interview nannies, which is practically giving me hives. I think leaving Sophie with someone during the day will be much more difficult than I ever anticipated. Yes, even though there are days when I think if I don't get some fresh air I might go mad, I'm not sure what to do with the idea of not having her attached to me.
We had an eventful Sunday with several visitors for Miss Sophie. I'll post a few pictures soon. Right now Sophie's strapped on and we're going to take advantage of our good weather and try and flag down the ice cream truck.





4 Comments:
9 lbs, 2 oz; good gain from her beginning 7-7. Can't wait for more pictures!!
(P.S. She now weighs just 3 oz shy of what her daddy weighed when he was born.)
tee hee...
Now that's a big baby.
Thanks for having us over. I'll try not to make her cry next attempt at holding her. I just have absolutely no baby experience, I think she smelled my fear.
You're welcome, thanks for coming over. I think she was just hungry. As I said, if me taking her made her stop it's only because Mom=Food.
Post a Comment
<< Home